Back to indexImages of Wales
 
Summerhill Methodist Church, Amroth

Summerhill Methodist Church, Amroth, Pembrokeshire

Denomination: Primitive Methodist

Built: 1879 on land given by Colonel Lort-Phillips of Lawrenny Castle.

Renovated: 1979 for its centenary

Closed: 1980s, then became a private residence

[Source: The Story of Amroth, The Church and The Parish, by Noela D. Davies, revised July 1989]

Summerhill Methodist Church, Amroth
Summerhill Methodist Church, Amroth

Photography: John Ball
Date: Summer 1963
Camera:
Kodak Retinette 1B 35 mm
Summerhill Methodist Church, Amroth

Back to indexImages of Wales