Back to indexImages of Wales

St Cynog's Church, Battle, Breconshire

Denomination: Anglican

Dedication: St Cynog

Rebuilt: 1880

History: Rebuilding in 1880 by J. Bacon Fowler left only the early 16th century north doorway arch and ribbed and plastered wagon roof.

Further details (on the CPAT website).
  Photography: John Ball
Date: 1 September 2002
Camera: Sigma SA-300 35 mm SLR
St Cynog's, Battle

Back to indexImages of Wales