Back to indexImages of Wales
 

Bethel Chapel, Lion Street, Brecon

Name: Bethel Chapel

Denomination: Calvinistic Methodist

Built: 1852

Note: A stone building in classical style which once had a seating capacity of 800. At the time it was the largest chapel in Brecon. The area was redeveloped as a shopping precinct in the mid-1990s with the chapel converted to house Boots the Chemist.
 
  Bethel Chapel, Brecon Chapel
 
Colour photography: John Ball
Date: 12 January 2007
Camera: Nikon D50 digital SLR

 
Bethel Chapel, Brecon
Above: Bethel Chapel circa 1975 (photograph by kind permission of Peter Richards of Brecon).

Bethel Chapel, Brecon
Back to indexImages of Wales