Back to indexImages of Wales
 

Caerau Chapel, Llandinam, Montgomeryshire

Name: Caerau Chapel

Denomination: Wesleyan Methodist

Built: 1826

Enlarged: 1876
Photography: Ann Bryan
Date: 7 July 2004
Camera: Kodak DX4330 digital

 
Notes:
1. Built in 1826, enlarged and renovated c.1876. Present status [1998]: disused. [Extracted from Coflein database]
2. The chapel is now [2004] a private residence, but the graveyard itself is still accessible through a field or a (muddy) path. The graveyard is kept tidy and grass cut regularly. [Source: Ann Bryan, photographer]


Caerau Chapel, Llandinam

Caerau Chapel Graveyard, Llandinam
Back to indexImages of Wales