Photography: John Ball
Denomination: Calvinistic Methodist
Rebuilt: 1807 and 1832
Restored: 1986/87 to the design of Lloyd Edwards.
Building style is Romanesque, long-wall entry type. A two-storey building with a tall pedimented central wing flanked by low porches. Hipped slate roof. The central wing has: quatrefoil oculus to the central pediment, rose pattern tracery with six lower lights grouped within moulded surround and three round-headed lights flanked by short buttresses to the ground floor. Arched traceried windows to the left and right with fluted architraves and cusped tracery.
[Extracted from Coflein database, on-line at:
The chapel's most recent restoration is described here.
Date: 24 July 1998
Camera: Agfa ePhoto307 digital