Name: Kerry Baptist Chapel
Photograph 1 (right): Ellie Thomas
Camera: Syntek USB digital
Photograph 2 (below):
Date: May 2009
Kerry Baptist Chapel opened as a Congregational Chapel in 1824 and sold to the Baptists in 1840. The chapel is built in the Simple Gothis style with a gable entry plan and pebble-dashed walls. The gable end has a plain bargeboard and three pointed wood-framed windows with lancet lights. The red-brick porch and low forecourt walls were added in 1959. The side walls have no windows but there are dentil eaves and the left-hand wall is partly hung with slates. The red brick rear gable has nineteenth century round-arched or circular windows with margin panes.
[Source: Coflein database (NPRN 11269)]