Back to indexImages of Wales
 

St John's Church, Clydach, Glamorgan

Denomination: Anglican

Dedication: St John the Baptist

Built: 1847

Notes: Dedicated to St John the Baptist, consecrated 1847. The Parish of Clydach St John was formed in 1847 from Cadoxton-juxta-Neath and Llangyfelach. The church is in the Benefice of Clydach, and Diocese of Swansea and Brecon.
[Source: GENUKI website]

  St John's Church, Clydach
 
Photographs 1 & 2: Gwyn Rowlands
Date: 10 January 2007
Camera: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC T10 digital

Photographs 3 & 4: Google StreetView
Date: September 2008

St John's Church, Clydach

St John's Church, Clydach
St John's Church, Clydach
Back to indexImages of Wales