Further details: Gareth Hicks's Website
1. Built in 1786, modified, altered or rebuilt 1814, 1823, 1860, 1905, architect O. Powell of Llangiwg and builder H. Williams of Llangiwg, and 1912. Built in the Classical style, gable entry type.
[Extracted from Coflein database]
2. The present chapel is located about 300 metres south of the site of the original chapel. The earlier chapel, together with its graveyard, continue to exist as a derelict ruin (see below).
[Information supplied by Gill Jones in an e-mail dated 1 May 2009]
Photography: John Ball (main photograph)
Date: 29 April 2000
Camera: Sigma SA-300 35 mm SLR