Denomination: Independent / Congregational
Rebuilt: 1903 (see below)
Built in 1794, modified, altered or rebuilt 1805, 1863, 1886 and 1903, builders D. Lloyd of Cymmer and R. S. Griffiths of Tonypandy.
[From Coflein database]
Register of members at Hebron Chapel: 1797-1859, on the Gathering the Jewels website.
[Enter 'Hebron Cymmer' into the search box]
Photography: John Ball
Date: 9 April 2003
Camera: Sigma SA-300 35 mm SLR