Back to indexImages of Wales
 

Trinity Chapel, Defynnog, Breconshire

Name: Trinity Chapel

Denomination: Calvinistic Methodist

Built: 1793
Rebuilt: 1829
Minor rebuild: 1888

Note: The first chapel was built in 1793, rebuilt in 1829 and again in 1888. The present building is of the simple round-headed style, gable entry type, and probably dates from the 1829 rebuild.
[From Coflein database]

  Trinity Chapel, Defynnog


Photography: John Ball
Date: 18 March 2007
Camera: Nikon D50 digital SLR

Trinity Chapel, Defynnog
Back to indexImages of Wales