St David's Church, Rhondda Road, Hopkinstown, GlamorganDenomination: Anglican
Dedication: St David
The parish of Llanddewi Rhondda was formed in 1914 from the ancient parish of Llanwonno. The church, dedicated to St David, was erected in 1851. The church is in the benefice of Pwllgwaun with Llanddewi Rhondda, and the diocese of Llandaff.
[Adapted from the GENUKI website]
Photography: Debra Ambury
Date: 4 July 2009
Camera: JVC GR-DX67EK digital video