Back to indexImages of Wales
 

St Theodore's Church, High Street, Kenfig Hill, Glamorgan

St Theodore's, Kenfig Hill
Denomination: Anglican

Dedication: St Theodore

Built: 1889

Note: Built as chapel of ease to Tythegston parish. Church enlarged in 1909. Kenfig Hill created as a parish in its own right in 1923. New stained glass windows added in late 20th century.
[Further details on website of Kenfig Hill Parish]


Photography: John Ball
Date: 27 July 1999
Camera:
Sigma SA-300 35 mm SLR


Back to indexImages of Wales