Back to indexImages of Wales
 

St Martin's Church, Laugharne, Carmarthenshire

Denomination: Anglican

Dedication: St Martin

Built: 14th century

History: A 14th century building of some size with a central tower and boldly projecting buttresses. The two porches, the vestries, and most of the windows are of 1873, when foundations were discovered of a smaller earlier nave.
[Extracted from The Old Parish Churches of South-West Wales, by Mike Salter, Folly Publications, Malvern, 1994, ISBN 1-871731-19-4]
  Photography: John Ball
Date: 9 June 2003
Camera: Sigma SA-300 35 mm SLR

St Martin's Church, Laugharne
Back to indexImages of Wales