1. Only the 14th century porch tower on the south side is medieval. The rest dates from 1875. The church lies hidden below a house.
[Source: The Old Parish Churches of Gwent, Glamorgan & Gower by Mike Salter, published 1991, Folly Publications, Malvern; ISBN 1-871731-08-9]
2. The Church Plans On-line website indicates that a grant was approved in 1852/53 for reseating and repairs to the old church. The webpage includes a groundplan of the church (after the work) prepared by architect Thomas Henry Wyatt (1807-1880) of London.
Photography: John Ball
Date: 9 September 1998
Camera: Agfa ePhoto307 digital