Soar/Zoar Chapel, Chapel Road, Penderyn, Breconshire
Name: Soar/Zoar Chapel
Photography: John Ball
Date: 19 June 2002
Camera: Sigma SA-300 35 mm SLR
Note: Zoar Independent Chapel was built in 1859 and extended in 1874. The chapel was rebuilt in 1912, by architect Thomas Roderick of Aberdare, in the Arts and Craft style with a gable-entry plan. There was an application for change of use to storage in 1994.
[Source: Coflein database (NPRN 6150)]