Back to indexImages of Wales
 

Bethesda Chapel, Penegoes, Montgomeryshire

 Chapel, Penegoes Name: Bethesda Chapel

Denomination:
    Wesleyan Methodist

Built: 1823
Rebuilt: 1848
Rebuilt: 1872
Rebuilt: 1906




Photograph 1: John Ball
Date: 12 May 1998
Camera:
    Agfa ePhoto307 digital

Photograph 2:
    Google StreetView
Date: June 2009

Note:
Penegoes Methodist Chapel was built in 1823, rebuilt in 1848, 1872 and again in 1906. The 1906 chapel was built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable entry type. Penegoes closed in 1970.
[Source: Coflein database (NPRN 11279)]

 Chapel, Penegoes

Back to indexImages of Wales