Back to indexImages of Wales
 

St David's Church, Pontrhydfendigaid, Cardiganshire

Photograph: John Ball
Date: 30 April 1999
Camera: Sigma SA-300 35 mm SLR

Denomination: Anglican

Dedication: St David

Built: 1900

St David's Church, Pontrhydfendigaid

Note: The mission church of St David, at Pontrhydfendigaid, was erected by subscription in 1900, at a cost of £1,500, on a site given by the Earl of Lisburne. [Source: Kelly's South Wales Directory 1910, see GENUKI website]

Back to indexImages of Wales