Back to indexImages of Wales
 

St Catherine's Church, Princes Gate, Lampeter Velfrey, Pembrokeshire

Photograph: John Ball
Date: 7 June 2004
Camera: FujiFilm FinePix S602 Zoom Digital

Denomination: Anglican

Dedication: St Catherine

Built: 1888

St David's Church, Prince's Gate

Note: St Catherine's is a small, roadside Mission Church just a few yards to the east of the crossroads in the centre of Princes Gate on the B4314 road between Templeton and Tavernspite. It was built in 1888 as a daughter church to St Peter's, Lampeter Velfrey. [Source: Church in Wales website]

Back to indexImages of Wales