St John's Church, Rogerstone, Monmouthshire
Photography Google StreetView, July 2012
Note 1: St John's Church is in the rectorial benefice of Bassaleg. The foundation stone was laid in August 1887 by the second Lord Tredegar, Godfrey Morgan; later to become Viscount Tredegar. The building of the church was completed probably in the summer of 1888. The Bishop of Llandaff consecrated the church, with its title and dedication being in honour of St John the Baptist.
Photography Steve Veysey, October 2009
Note 2: The church of St John, a chapel of ease to St Basil, Bassaleg, erected in 1888, at a cost of £2,370, is an edifice of blue stone with Bath stone dressings in the Early English style, and consists of chancel, nave, south porch and a western turret containing one bell: there are 310 sittings.