Back to indexImages of Wales
 

Ty Newydd Chapel, Chapel Street, Trecastle, Breconshire

Ty Newydd Chapel Name: Ty Newydd Chapel

Denomination: Presbyterian

Built: 1765
Rebuilt: 1825
Extended: 1963


Photography: John Ball
Date: 9 October 2016
Camera: Canon IXUS 115 HS digital compact

Ty Newydd Chapel

Note: Ty Newydd Chapel was built in 1765 and rebuilt in 1825, in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable entry type. The chapel was extended in 1963. [Source: Coflein database (NPRN 6167)]

Ty Newydd Chapel

Below: Schoolroom attached to Ty Newydd Chapel.
Ty Newydd Chapel

Back to indexImages of Wales