Nazareth Chapel, Yew Street, Troedyrhiw, near Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorgan
Name: Nazareth Chapel
Note: Nazareth Methodist Chapel was built in 1858 and rebuilt in 1897. The chapel is built in the Simple Round-Headed and Romanesque style with a gable-entry plan and central door way. This chapel has two storeys with stairs to a gallery at the front of the chapel, to the left and right of the central entry. The pulpit in positioned to the rear of the chapel with two doors to a meeting hall on either side. The meeting hall is a single room with one external entrance as well as the two internal entrances.
Above: Northeast-facing gable end of chapel on corner of Yes Street and Poplar Street.