Name: English Wesleyan Chapel
Denomination: Wesleyan Methodist
Photography: Ellie Thomas
Date: 15 March 2008
Camera: Pentacon DCZ 5.8 digital
Note: The foundation for the new English Wesleyan Chapel in the High Street was laid on 2 October, 1863 and this new High Street chapel opened on 2 December 1864.
[Source: Coflein, the online database of the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales (accessed 20 December 2015)]