Back to indexImages of Wales
 

Seion Chapel, Regent Street, Wrexham, Denbighshire

Name: Seion Chapel

Denomination: Presbyterian / Calvinistic Methodist

Built: 1867

Demolished: 1979

Notes:
Seion Methodist Chapel was built in 1867, to the design of architects W. & G. Audsley of Liverpool, in the Romanesque style of the gable entry type and with flanking towers. Seion was demolished in 1979 and replaced by Capel y Groes in 1981.
[Source: Coflein database of the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales (accessed 12 Jan 2016)]
Seion Chapel, Wrexham
Photography: Glenys Travis
Date: October 1978
Camera: Rollei 35B 35mm film

Seion Chapel, Wrexham
Seion Chapel, Wrexham
Back to indexImages of Wales